myHub - Student Self-Service
What can I do on myHub?
Research Higher Degree candidates have access to the University’s student self service portal, myHub.
MyHub allows you to:
- Re-enrol online
- Change your address and contact detail
- View your accounts and make payments
- View candidature details
- Action offers of admission and first time enrolment
New Candidates - Online Enrolment in 2013
- Download the Guide to Enrolment
Continuing Candidates - Online Re-enrolment in 2013
- Download the Guide to Re-enrolment
Candidates are required to re-enrol in Semester 1 and Semester 2 every year unless they take approved leave of absence or withdraw from candidature. They are also required to re-enrol on return from leave of absence. It is an individual's responsibility to check ‘myHub’ each semester to ensure that enrolment and personal details are correct and to pay any outstanding fees or charges.
- Research Higher Degree candidates are required to self-enrol in their research program for the whole academic year.
- The Office of Graduate Studies still manages enrolment in approved coursework.
- You must be enrolled to submit your thesis.
- If you take approved Leave of Absence the Office of Graduate Studies will contact you prior to your expected return with re-enrolment advice.
- Semester census dates still apply for variations to candidature - 31 March for Semester 1 changes and 31 August for Semester 2 changes.
Change Address and Contact Details
If your postal or home address changes or you get a new phone or mobile number you can now amend this immediately using myHub. Log in, click the Address link and edit and save your new details. It is crucial that the University has accurate contact details for all candidates at all times. Please keep this information up to date.
View Your Accounts and Make Payments
You can view accounts and make payments online.
View Candidature Details
You can view your program, School, Faculty, research topic, supervisors, due submission date, scholarship stipend and scholarship end date. You can only vary these via the Candidature Variation Form.
Action Offers of Admission and First Time Enrolment
Candidates can also view new candidature application outcomes and accept, defer, decline and enrol online. Scholarship offers can be actioned online.
What can't I do on myHub?
- You cannot enrol or re-enrol if you are indebted (library fines, tuition fees etc). Click on My Accounts to view any outstanding invoices. If the debt is less than $250, upon receipt of your written request, the Office of Graduate Studies will process your enrolment on your behalf.
- You cannot amend your enrolment from full-time to part-time or vice versa – you will need to notify the Office of Graduate Studies in writing to request this change.
- You cannot enrol part-time if you are an International student or a scholarship holder. Approved exceptions to this will be managed by the Office of Graduate Studies.
- You cannot self enrol into coursework. Coursework requests require approval and are processed by the Office of Graduate Studies.
If you have technical difficulties with myHub, contact IT services on 49 21 7000.
The best screen resolution for viewing myHub panels is 1024 x 788. To change your screen resolution go to My Computer, Control Panel, Display, Settings, Screen Resolution.
If you have questions about your candidature or you wish to amend your ongoing enrolment or apply for leave of absence please contact the Office of Graduate Studies for guidance by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (02) 4921 6537.